Irving, TX | Temp
CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a customer that delivers employee benefit administration solutions such as COBRA/HIPAA, Reimbursement Account and Direct Bill Services to more than 10000 clients
CornerStone Staffing is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Account Consultant
Location: North Irving, Texas
Length of Assignment: Assignment through 9/30/17 with a possible extension and possible conversion
Schedule: Must be available for an 8 hour shift on Monday to Friday between 7am to 7pm
This position will report directly to the Client Services Manager for COBRA / Direct Bill. Exhibit leadership and achieve expected goals of customer satisfaction and client retention. Effectively communicate with external and internal clients as well as team members; review process and procedures routinely making recommendations as needed for any enhancements/improvements that allow for efficiency and/or process improvement gains. Coordinate with internal and external customers to assure service deliverables are met and provide value added solutions to meet those expectations.
The essential duties and primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks, responsibilities or competencies may be documented in the incumbent s performance objectives as outlined by the incumbent s immediate supervisor or manager.
1. With a proactive approach and acting as a client advocate for best practices, provides direct support to a client s administration of COBRA and Direct Bill services. Consults on product plans and presents ongoing solutions to issues to improve the clients experience. This may include working across internal organizations to resolve issues and improve internal processes that affect customer satisfaction.
2. Based on direction and targets from department leadership, works to achieve department and individual goals; assists with the coordination and oversight of workflow; and monitors progress towards achievement of goals. Takes action to re-prioritize activities when appropriate.
3. Participates in hand off meetings to ensure clients have a positive experience when moving from implementation to the client services team.
4. Oversees the initial and ongoing evaluation of client needs. Promotes continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures related to daily benefits activities. Ensures the delivery of high quality benefits administration services and customer support to clients.
5. Manages and coordinates the open enrollment process for clients. This includes overseeing or performing analysis of statistical data to provide enrollment overview. This also includes overseeing or performing various testing activities related to the enrollment process to ensure accurate end result data.
6. Interacts effectively, as necessary, with other departments including but not limited to IT, Finance, Training, EDI, Sales / Marketing and HR to meet and deliver customer requirements/expectations
7. Proactively collaborates with internal associates to maintain open internal communications and efficient coordination of projects
8. Maintains an awareness and currency within the employee benefits industry and related regulatory environment. This may involve attending advanced training sessions or meetings in which information is imparted and discussed. This may also require participation with and maintenance of memberships with professional work groups; attending trainings, seminars, and other business-related conferences; and interfacing with peers.
Skills and Abilities:
Requires working knowledge of employee benefits plans including but not limited to COBRA administration and Direct Bill benefits. Other health plans, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, and commuter benefits knowledge is a plus. A basic knowledge and awareness of the related regulatory environment is also required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation/facilitation skills are required to conduct client meetings and presentations. Additionally, demonstrated strong interpersonal skills in a team-based environment are also necessary work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and at all organizational levels. A professional demeanor is essential
A strong customer service orientation and skills are essential.
A moderate degree of organizational and time management skills, a strong orientation to detail as well as a high commitment to client satisfaction are required. The ability to effectively handle multiple projects using independent judgment and discretion is essential. Excellent problem-solving and coordination skills are necessary to work across internal organizations and drive quick resolution of issues.
Requires good data gathering and analysis skills using reports, spreadsheets, web-based applications, and other software tools. The ability to assess and resolve simple to complex issues related to products, delivery, payroll, etc. is required. Also, an aptitude for math is required to perform analysis and testing activities as described.
The ability to maintain the confidence of sensitive information is essential.
Proficiency in MS Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus.
A valid driver s license is required for local business travel as determined by business needs.
Educational Requirements: College degree or a minimum of 2 years related business/industry experience required. Previous account management and health care benefits experience a plus.
Application Process Includes:
For immediate consideration, send your resume to LeighL@cornerstonestaffing.com
In the job title please put "Account Consultant" in the subject line of your email