Assemblers for Oil and Gas Company
Fort Worth, TX | TempToFT
Experienced assemblers needed for Oil & Gas Company. Looking for candidates with a mechanical aptitude.
Job Title: Assembler 1
Location: Fort Worth
Pay: $15.71 p/h
2nd shift - 2pm - 11pm, Monday - Friday (Must be able to train on first shift).
*May require overtime*
Plans assembly procedures, following specifications
Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts to produce close fit between parts
Drills, taps, or reams holes
Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together
Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement
Bends and installs pipe for hydraulic systems
Aligns and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears
Tests or assists in testing operations of completed product
- Mechanical aptitude
- Stable, favorable, recent work history
- High school diploma or GED or 1-2 months related experience and/or training
- Able to read and understand instructions and memos and write simple memos
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Standing/walking for 8-12 hr shift
- Lifting 50lbs
- Ability to stoop, bend, reach
Application Process Includes:
To Apply for this Job:
1. Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application
2. After completing the Online Application, come to the Watauga office to interview with a recruiter, please bring updated Resume! Interviews Monday-Thursday between 9am and 11am.
6700 Denton Hwy, Ste I
Watauga, TX 76148