Fort Worth, TX | TempToFT
Are you passionate about non-profit organizations and have administrative experience??
Cornerstone Staffing is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant for a Non-profit organization
Schedule: 8am - 5pm
The purpose of the Executive Assistant is to provide administrative, clerical, and secretarial and computer support to the President/Chief Operating Officer.
- Five or more years of professional experience in administration, preferably as an Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Must demonstrate professional, organizational, analytical and communication skills. Demonstrate ability to manage internal and external relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders. Incumbent should have excellent oral and written communication skills, using professional language, good grammar, and courteous style. Must be highly organized in performing multiple tasks and organizing multiple documents and information sources. The job requires sensitivity to the service population s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
- Bachelor s degree preferred and excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Windows, and PowerPoint. Blackbaud Raisers Edge expertise is preferred. Ability to work all office equipment and sit in front of a computer terminal for a long period of time.
- Assist the Chief Operating Officer with his responsibilities for overseeing organizational activities, and interactions with the community.
- Assist with partnering meetings as requested by SSCC Directors and approved by Chief Operating Officer.
- Must be able to sit long periods of time at computer station and telephone calls. Phone etiquette and correct usage of grammar.
- Receives incoming calls for President/Chief Operating Officer when needed.
- Greets President/Chief Operating Officer guests and informs the President/Chief Operating Officer of his appointments.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for President/Chief Operating Officer as needed and maintain President/Chief Operating Officer s calendar.
- Attend meetings with President/Chief Operating Officer as needed to provide administrative support.
- Maintain current and accurate files for key stake holder meetings.
- Keep documents, notes, and reports from various projects in an orderly and organized fashion so that the President/Chief Operating Officer can access information quickly and easily.
- Track lists of assignments and complete assignments quickly and accurately.
- Follow a specific schedule of notifications and communication for board meetings.
- Record minutes from meetings and document minutes clearly and accurately with good grammar and punctuation.
- Deal effectively with President/Chief Operating Officer, Community Leaders and stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with partner organizations and other SSCC staff and perform duties they request as approved by the President/Chief Operating Officer.
- Discuss work activities with President/Chief Operating Officer to ensure coordinated efforts and reduced duplication.
- Represent the President/Chief Operating Officer to ACH staff and partner organizations in a professional and friendly manner.
- Help the President/Chief Operating Officer perform duties in an organized and successful manner.
- Support Directors with special projects and assignments.
- Relieve front desk for lunch, breaks, and PTO days as needed.
- Maintain files for the President/Chief Operating Officer.
Other General Duties:
- Attend key stakeholder committee meetings when requested and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Complete all assigned task accurately and thoroughly.
- Make sure that supplies are available the day before each meeting.
- Order food for meetings.
- Attend training seminars necessary to expand knowledge and in-depth training in regard to position.
- Communicate regularly with supervisor and seek supervision when appropriate.
Application Process Includes:
To Apply for this Job:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, please apply to Order #68239 through your job cart.
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page if you are on the CornerStone Staffing job board and not currently registered
Click this link to Apply with CornerStone Staffing if you are reading this job description on another job board: http://bit.ly/1dEaldj