Guest Services Representative
Irving, TX | Immediate Start - TempToFT
Do you love FASHION and JEWELRY? Are you looking to jump start your career for the NEW YEAR?
Do you have great CUSTOMER SERVICE experience? Do you want to GET OUT OF RETAIL?
I want to speak with YOU!!!
We are currently seeking OUTGOING, Solution Oriented, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES to work for a LUXURY JEWELRY POWERHOUSE in the Las Colinas area!!
UPSCALE work environment, in house caf , GYM and ON SITE STARBUCKS!
Don t let this opportunity pass you by, APPLY IN PERSON TODAY
Start Date MONDAY, 1/22
Job Title: Guest Service Representative
Location: Irving, TX
Hours: 7a-10pm (must be flexible to work 8 hour shift ANY day of the week)
START DATE: 1/22/2018
The Guest Service Representative provides a differentiated customer experience, assisting with product sales and customer service. Assists customers with purchasing items and warranty products; processes orders; handles customer inquiries and issues, seeking to provide resolution on the first contact.
1. Handle calls, chat, email, Social Media and/or other contact types as assigned, assisting customers with sales, fulfilling service requests, responding to general inquiries and resolving concerns; communicating information in a language and at a level that can be readily understood by each customer.
2. Research product, order and service inquires to provide timely, accurate and complete resolution.
3. Create and maintain accurate records on all orders, requests, inquires and complaint cases using tracking software - while on the call.
4. Meet assigned key performance measures such as first contact resolution, sales quotas, close rates, call quality, ticket quality, contact duration, customer satisfaction and others.
5. Suggest methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures, and technologies.
2+ years Call Center experience in an online, retail or B2C sales
MUST have experience chatting with customers via online Web Chatting or Live Chat
Bilingual Spanish is a plus
High school diploma. Some college preferred.
Ability to work with customized case management software in a fast-paced call center environment
Must be able to work shifts during operational hours ( Any day of the week ,7A-10PM)
Must possess a working knowledge of internet, personal computers, and associated software (including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
Typing skills with a minimum adjusted score of 40 WPM
Special Skills / Knowledge Set Required of Position:
Ability to display courtesy and telephone etiquette, call control, typing
Ability to handle stressful situations including changing deadlines
Ability to calm or diffuse volatile situations when handling difficult callers
CLAIM YOUR SPOT; APPLY NOW!
Application Process Includes:
Drug testing | Background check | Clerical testing * this is required in order to be presented to the client*
For immediate consideration Apply IN PERSON in our LasColinas office; you may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If your are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application.
CornerStone Staffing Las Colinas
5525 N. MacArthur Blvd, #155
Irving, TX 75038
Our office is located at 5525 N. MacArthur Blvd, Suite 155 inside MacArthur Plaza. MacArthur Plaza is a 9 story glass building located South of Highway 114 on the west side of the street at the intersection of Walnut Hill & N. MacArthur. The building is directly across the street from LA Fitness. There is free visitor parking on the North and South side of the building. Once in the parking lot, you can enter the building from either side, our suite is located directly behind the security desk, suite 155