Material Handler/Assembler for Oil and Gas Co
Fort Worth, TX | TempToFT
Are you interested in working in the mineral and oil & gas market? This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a GREAT company right here in Fort Worth!
Job Title: Material Handler with Forklift Experience
Location: West Fort Worth
Schedule: 1pm-930pm,Monday-Friday and some Saturdays and overtime
Must be able to train on 1st shift 5am-complete
Perform duties required for receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within the facility. Also performing assembly duties.
Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas
Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
Conveys materials and items from receiving or kitting areas to storage or other designated areas
Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, or product code
Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items
Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
Marks materials with identifying information
Opens crates and other containers
Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
Weighs or counts items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards
Prepares parcels for shipment
Participates in inventory, preparation and counting
Cleans warehouse area
- Computer literate
- 2 years of recent warehouse and forklift experience
- DHL, UPS and/or FEDEX experience preferred
- RF Scanner experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand/walk for 8-12 hour shift
- Good, verifiable work history
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work overtime, sometimes to include weekends
- Criminal background check and drug screen will be conducted
To Apply for this Job:
1. Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application
2. After completing the Online Application, come to the Watauga office to interview with a recruiter, please bring updated Resume! Interviews Monday-Thursday between 9am and 11am.
6700 Denton Hwy, Ste I
Watauga, TX 76148
Perform duties required for receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within the facility.