Open Enrollment Print Services Clerk
Irving, TX | Temp
CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a customer that is a major 3rd party healthcare provider in the DFW area
CornerStone Staffing is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Open Enrollment Print Services Clerk (Through 2/2018 with the possibility of extension or hire depending on the business needs)
Location: Irving, TX
Schedule: Available Monday - Friday for an 8 hour shift between 7am - 6pm
Task includes matching up printed OE notices and with the correct inserts based on state, zip code, class, division or other rules, and stuffing the contents into appropriate envelopes for mailing, and assisting print services as needed during any down time.
1. Process and fulfill printing OE notices to include appropriate inserts.
2. Accurately retrieve and file inserts as appropriate for daily and weekly OE print request.
3. Notify OE Representative when the OE supply is running low or if more manpower is needed to meet a deadline.
4. Clearly communicate to AM/CSRs when OE jobs are printed for review and approval.
5. Turn in batch sheets timely for ASN Reporting and Copy batch sheets for tracking purposes.
6. Always count fulfilled envelopes back to the number listed on the batch sheet as a quality check to prevent HIPAA violations
7. During slow times prep envelopes and make needed copies to be ready for weekly print request.
8. Keep track of which clients require inserts/by making notes within the file or reviewing past week reports. This will help with efficiencies.
9. Assist with all Open Enrollment fulfillment functions as directed by Manager. Including but not limited to tracking what has mailed updating inventory, making OE insert folders and consolidating OE stockroom.
10. When it can be done safely, assist with lifting and moving boxes and other items, as requested by management. Additional assistance should be requested where needed.
11. Cross train with other employees as assigned
12.Abide by all security and HIPAA regulations established for the Mail Center
14. Accurately record time worked in EZLabor system
15. Follow the schedule and direction provided by Supervisor or manager
16. Other duties as assigned
Application Process Includes:
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org the client would like to interview candidates ASAP; Please add " Open Enrollment Print Services Clerk " in the subject line.