Irving, TX | Temp
Are you highly organized with great attention to detail? Do you have at least 1 year of HR experience within the Mortgage/Financial Services Industries?
CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a POWER HOUSE within the Mortgage Industry who is seeking an experienced Recruiting Coordinator to join their team! If you have what it takes APPLY NOW !
Job Title : Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Coppell, TX
The Recruiting Coordinator is a hands-on role that supports Human Resources in HR recruiting, reporting, analytics, and administrative support. Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for assisting employees and teammates with administrative functions such as data entry, on-boarding new hires, offer letters, maintaining confidential HR records, ad-hoc reporting, and doing special HR reporting/analytics for the SVP of HR. The role is critical in executing HR initiatives, creating a positive experience for candidates and employees and driving HR functional excellence and continuous process improvement. We expect our HR support to balance being both an employee advocate with an image of a true consultant using optimization, astute judgment, and driving results for the department.
Essential Job Functions
1. Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of pre-hiring process
2. Daily maintenance of HR recruiting functions
3. Assisting recruiters with on-boarding requirements of new hires
4. Preparing ad-hoc reports
5. Posting positions on job boards
6. Pre-screening applicants as needed for high volume positions and coordinating reference checks
7. Acts as a liaison for new hire orientation
8. Assists in preparation of metrics and reports; assures the integrity, timeliness and maintenance of the recruiting data
9. Assists in maintaining and tracking spending against advertising and recruiting budgets
10. Assists in process improvement efforts for increased efficiency, quality and candidate experience
11. Continuously improves and implements recruiting methodologies and readily adapt strategies to adjust to changing market and customer conditions.
12. Handles HR projects as assigned by the SVP of HR
Education/ Experience Requirements
Business Degree in business or a related discipline
Minimum of 1 year of high-profile customer service experience
HR Experience within the Mortgage industry or financial services industry
Highly skilled at establishing relationships to effectively interact with and support
Proficient in MS Word. Excel and PowerPoint
Demonstrated experience in communicating and building relationships with front line managers to be viewed as a trusted resource for advice and guidance.
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If your are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application.
After completing the Online Application, come to the Las Colinas office to interview with a recruiter Monday - Thursday at 9am:
CornerStone Staffing Las Colinas
5525 N. MacArthur Blvd, #155
Irving, TX 75038.