Irving, TX 75063 | Temp
CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a customer that delivers employee benefit administration solutions such as COBRA/HIPAA, Reimbursement Account and Direct Bill Services to more than 10000 clients
CornerStone Staffing is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Collections Analyst
Location: North Irving, Texas
Schedule: Must be available for an 8 hour shift on Monday to Friday between 7am to 7pm
With moderate supervision and following specific procedural guidelines and policies, this position investigates delinquent accounts, contacts customers via oral and written communications and prepares standardized reports on the status of collection efforts and delinquent accounts. This position may arrange terms of payment for delinquent accounts within approved limits and/or recommend amount for write-off.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
1. On an ongoing basis and with an ethical approach to collection activities, initiates the collection process of overdue accounts, contacting customers via letters and phone calls to collect payments in a timely manner.
2. Follows up on outstanding issues, updating system notes with the status of all collection activity.
3. Researches customer deductions and coordinates resolution, where appropriate, updating system notes with the status of all collection activity.
4. Responds to customers requests for documentation, which may include but is not limited to providing invoice copies and statements. Updates system notes as appropriate.
5. Maintains customer collection files to ensure information is complete, accurate and compliant with standard operating procedures.
6. After researching collection activity and status, follows general operating procedures to recommend amounts for write-off to the Collections Manager.
7. Reconciles customer accounts and prepares adjustments following standard operating procedures.
8. Communicates on an ongoing basis with billing staff to resolve accounts receivable issues as appropriate.
9. Periodically, prepares reports on the status of collection activities for submittal to the Collection Manager. This may include but is not limited to preparing reports for finance and sales management on past due customers and preparing monthly credit summary reports.
A general knowledge, understanding of and proficiency with commercial collections as normally obtained through 1-3 years in a commercial collections environment.
Basic knowledge of collection policies and procedures is required to perform the essential functions. Incumbents should be familiar with fundamental collection ethics and procedures.
Incumbents should be able to deal with customers in a friendly, courteous, timely and professional manner. Good verbal and written communication skills are required. The ability to collaborate with others internally and consistently display a team player attitude is required.
Good attention to detail and the ability to remain organized and focused is essential. Incumbents should have the ability to work on multiple tasks with moderate supervision.
A general knowledge and understanding of accounting as normally obtained through the completion of an Associate s Degree in Business, Finance and/or Accounting.
Application Process Includes:
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please put "Collections Analyst" in the subject line of your email
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If your are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application.
After completing the Online Application, come to the Las Colinas office to interview with a recruiter Monday - Thursday at 9am:
CornerStone Staffing Las Colinas
5525 N. MacArthur Blvd, #155
Irving, TX 75038.