Forklift/Material Handler for Oil & Gas Warehouse
Fort Worth, TX 76106 | Immediate Start - TempToFT
Do you love driving a forklift and being a go getter? Are you interested in working in the oil & gas market? This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a GREAT company right here in Fort Worth!
Job Title: Material Handler I
Location: Saginaw/North Fort Worth
1st shift- 6am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday plus overtime
2nd shift- 2pm-10pm, Monday-Friday plus overtime
3rd shift- 10:00pm-6:30am, Monday-Friday plus overtime
Perform duties required for shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within the facility. Recent Forklift and Receiving Experience Required.
Loads and unloads product to and from delivery vehicles and designated storage areas
Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
Conveys materials and items from receiving or kitting areas to storage or other designated areas
Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, or product code
Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items
Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Recent forklift and warehouse experience
- Must not be afraid of heights and be willing to go up to 25feet on lift
- Good, verifiable work history
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work on the weekends and work between 10-20 hours of overtime weekly
- Criminal background check and drug screen will be conducted
To Apply for this Job:
1. Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application
2. After completing the Online Application, come to the Watauga office to interview with a recruiter, please bring updated Resume! Interviews Monday-Thursday between 9am and 11am.
6700 Denton Hwy, Ste I
Watauga, TX 76148