Machinist III- CNC Lathe and Mills
Fort Worth, TX 76108 | Temp
Experienced assemblers needed for Oil & Gas Company. Looking for candidates with a mechanical aptitude.
Job Title: Machinist III
Location: Fort Worth
Pay: Up to $20-$25/hr (based on experience)
1st shift: 6am-230pm, Monday-Friday. Must be available for overtime including Saturdays
Sets up and operates conventional, special purpose, and numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts by performing the following duties.
- Experience with CNC Lathes and Mills
- Ability to read blueprints
- Mechanical aptitude
- Stable, favorable, recent work history
- High school diploma or GED or 1-2 months related experience and/or training
- Able to read and understand instructions and memos and write simple memos
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Standing/walking for 8-12 hr shift
- Lifting 50lbs
- Ability to stoop, bend, reach
Application Process Includes:
Recent related experience
To Apply for this Job:
1. Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application
2. After completing the Online Application, come to the Watauga office to interview with a recruiter, please bring updated Resume! Interviews Monday-Thursday between 9am and 11am.
6700 Denton Hwy, Ste I
Watauga, TX 76148