Maintenance Mechanic - DIRECT HIRE
Dallas, TX 75217 | DirectHire
Experienced Maintenance Mechanic needed for Oil & Gas Company.
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic - DIRECT HIRE
Location: Dallas, TX
Pay: $20-$25/hr (BOE)
Overview : Installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures, and pipe and electrical systems in commercial or industrial establishments by performing the following duties.
- Perform advanced CNC repairs and replacements involving ball screws, spindle motors, spindles, main spindle bearings, etc.
- Perform CNC machine leveling and alignments.
- Demonstrates knowledge (including troubleshooting and repair) of CNC Controls such as Fanuc, Mitsubishi or Mazatrol.
- Alter and install programs as required to maintain efficiencies in plant equip.
- Resolve any type of electrical or mechanical troubleshooting and repair to all plant equipment such as Mills, Lathes, Grinders, Saws, Presses, Bridge and Jib cranes, and other process controls.
- Provides leadership and guidance to lesser qualified mechanics during advanced repairs and troubleshooting.
- Develops and modifies procedures for advanced machine repair.
- Recognizes and recommends preventive and predictive maintenance action items.
- Coordinates with production personnel to resolve machining/scrap issues.
- Understand the operation of each component of CNC mills, lathes, grinders, and saws, and be able to properly measure and size replacement parts for each.
- Be able to identify motor full load amperages and determine proper fuse and thermal overload protection.
- Able to read wiring diagrams and electrical schematics, identify and order electrical parts, troubleshoot for faults and make repairs.
- Able to read hydraulic diagrams and troubleshoot and repair from the print.
- Able to analyze and understand cross sectional drawings, identify components and cross reference part numbers.
- Be able to identify drive and power supply faults and replace equipment as needed.
- Understands and utilizes the CMMS.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Stable, favorable, recent work history
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to safely utilize and operate all shop power and hand tools
- Must have 3+ years related experience
- Associate's degree in a technical field is preferred
- Able to rig and operate lifting equipment
- Standing/walking for 8-12 hr shift
- Lifting 50lbs
- Ability to stoop, bend, reach
Application Process Includes:
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, or below this job description, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If your are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application.
After completing the Online Application if you are new to CornerStone Staffing, come to the Dallas office to interview with a recruiter Mon through Thu promptly at 9am:
CornerStone Staffing Dallas
1845 Woodall Rodgers Freeway #1000
Dallas, Texas 75201
*We have free visitor's parking on the first level of our parking garage which you can enter off of St. Paul street*