Material Handler with Forklift
Fort Worth, TX 76106 | TempToFT
Are you interested in working in the mineral and oil & gas market? This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a GREAT company right here in Fort Worth!
Job Title: Material Handler with Forklift
Location: Saginaw/North Fort Worth
Schedule: 2:00pm -10:00pm Monday - Friday, some OT required
Counting and packing merchandise.
- Recent warehouse experience
- Recent stand-up forklift experience
- Ability to lift 40 lbs and stand/walk for 8-10 hour shift
- Good, verifiable work history
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work overtime, sometimes to include weekends
- Criminal background check and drug screen will be conducted
To Apply for this Job:
1. Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application
2. After completing the Online Application, come to the Watauga office to interview with a recruiter, please bring updated Resume! Interviews Monday-Thursday between 9am and 11am.
6700 Denton Hwy, Ste I
Watauga, TX 76148