Pump Mechanic for Oil and Gas Company
Fort Worth, TX 76108 | DirectHire
Experienced mechanics needed for Oil & Gas Company. Looking for candidates with a mechanical aptitude.
Job Title: Pump Refurb Mechanic - DIRECT HIRE
Location: Fort Worth
Pay: Up $28/hr (based on experience)
1st shift- 5am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday plus overtime and Saturdays
2nd shift- 3:30pm- 11pm, Monday-Friday plus overtime and Saturdays
**must be able to train on first shift**
Assembles services, maintains, repairs, and tests fluid power equipment such as power steering units and components. Also may assemble gear boxes, power end assemblies and fluid end assemblies.
Including but not limited to:
Analyzes blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and drawings to determine fabrication specifications
Verifies conformance to specifications
Assembles fluid power components such as pumps, cylinders, valves, reservoirs, motors, accumulators, filters, and controls
Connects unit to test equipment and analyzes and records data such as fluid pressure, flow measure, and power loss due to friction and parts wear
Recommends modifications in unit and in test procedures, instrumentation, or setup
- Ability to read blueprints
- Mechanical aptitude
- Stable, favorable, recent work history
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to read and understand instructions and memos and write simple memos
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Standing/walking for 8-12 hr shift
- Lifting 50lbs
- Ability to stoop, bend, reach
Application Process Includes:
Recent related experience
To Apply for this Job:
1. Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application
2. After completing the Online Application, come to the Watauga office to interview with a recruiter, please bring updated Resume! Interviews Monday-Thursday between 9am and 11am.
6700 Denton Hwy, Ste I
Watauga, TX 76148