Dallas, TX 75207
CornerStone Staffing is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for a temp to hire opportunity. We are looking for a polished communicator with superb computer skills!
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Dallas, TX
temp to hire!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, business hours with some OT
Professional skills and abilities must be absolutely present in the candidate.
1. Must be able to communicate very well verbally and in writing.
2. Writing skills must be at a moderately high level; must be able to proof read and help correct work of others.
3. Must be organized and be able to help organized the work of others in the department. High proficiency and ability to use Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft Office programs is required.
4. The candidate must be able to arrive by 8:00 AM every workday; preferably earlier. Candidate may be needed to work until after 5 PM (frequently). Candidate must be able to work even longer hours during election periods.
5. The position also has the responsibility to help oversee and manage the work of the Department s Mail Courier, Procurement Liaison, and HR Liaison. However, a contracted temporary employee would only be able to supervise and manage the work of others to the extent absolutely allowed by the Elections Administrator.
Application Process Includes:
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, or below this job description, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If your are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application.
After completing the Online Application if you are new to CornerStone Staffing, come to the Dallas office to interview with a recruiter Mon through Thu promptly at 9am:
CornerStone Staffing Dallas
1845 Woodall Rodgers Freeway #1000
Dallas, Texas 75201
*We have free visitor's parking on the first level of our parking garage which you can enter off of St. Paul street*