Bilingual Office Administrator
Haltom City, TX 76117
CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a Construction Company in Fort Worth and is currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Bilingual Office Administrator (Job ID: 99446)
Location: Fort Worth, TX
The Office Administrator responsibilities entail answering the telephones, handling the Administrative functions, customer account inquiries, and providing support for Center Management.Construction Industry experience is highly preferred!
1. Perform all assigned duties safely.
2. Answer and respond to telephone calls and customers needs.
3. Receive and process customer orders and invoices on a daily basis.
4. Assist in inventory control (may include cycle counts).
5. Responsible for daily receipts and bank statements.
6. Courteous, customer service oriented attitude.
7. Participate in warehouse-related activities at the Door Center in order to continually develop and improve their product knowledge.
8. Maintain customer files.
9. Maintain customer pricing in proprietary software.
10. Provide product quotes to our customers.
11. Maintain and order office supplies.
12. Purchase order receipts and transfers for inventory.
13. Prepare end of day paperwork; includes all summary reports.
14. Adhere to end of month procedures; includes all summary reports and computer close down.
15. Assist in production, product pick-up and product delivery schedules.
16. Assist in the development of a semi-annual 2D and meet all training targets as spelled out in the 2D.
17. Other duties as assigned.
MUST be fluent in English/Spanish
Must have at least 1 year office environment experience (Construction Industry experience is highly preferred!)
Office Management and Construction industry experience preferred
Strong computer and mathematical skills
Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Superior customer service skills
Must be upbeat, adaptable, resilient, and self sufficient
Stellar attendance record with proven job stability (no more than 2 jobs in last 5 years)
Application Process Includes:
Interview process with client
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application.
After completing the Online Application, come to the Fort Worth office to interview with a recruiter:
CornerStone Staffing Fort Worth
1200 Summit Avenue, Suite 518
Fort Worth, TX 76102