Fort Worth, TX 76177
CornerStone Staffing has partnered with a large auto finance company in the North Fort Worth for a Broker Specialist. This is a perfect opportunity for a fresh College Grad to get a start with a great company!
Location: North Fort Worth
Schedule: Monday-Friday 10a-7pm ; Saturday 10-3pm
Pay: Up to $16/hr
This person will be responsible for reviewing incoming documents from dealers such as bank statements, visa/passports, permanent resident docs, job letters, social security cards, while attempting to identify inconsistencies for our fraud team to review. The broker specialist should be able to do the following:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the retail credit application process. This person does not have to know how to underwrite applications, but they need to understand what s needed to satisfy underwriting requirements and how this piece fits with the overall process
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic. This person must be able to process a large volume of incoming documents effectively and efficiently.
- Good communication skills, this person will work with banks and other institutions to verify documents. This person may also communicate with multiple vendors
- Effective time management skills
- Task Prioritization skills
Must have a Bachelors Degree - Preferably in Business
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page if you are on the CornerStone Staffing job board.
After completing the Online Application, come to the Hurst office to interview with a recruiter:
CornerStone Staffing North Fort Worth
2700 Western Center Blvd Suite 116
Fort Worth, TX