Fort Worth, TX 76177 NFW
CornerStone Staffing is currently recruiting experienced Collections Administrative Assistant for a long term contract opportunity with a premier auto finance company in the North Fort Worth area. This is an excellent opportunity to "get your foot in the door" with a reputable company that offers amazing perks and benefits.
Job Title : Collections Administrative Assistant
Pay: $18 to 20 per hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday - Some flexibility between 8am and 6pm
The main duties of the Collections Administrator are to provide non-phone support to the Collections Department in one, or more, of the following areas: Invoice Processing, Document Requests, Bankruptcy, Insurance Total Loss, Impounds/Seizures, and our Deceased program. This may include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
1. Sort, code and process mail.
2. Review reports and reconcile settlements.
3. Research and validate invoices and payments to vendors.
4. Send proper documentation to agency and attorney partners.
5. Successful candidates will demonstrate a high attention to detail.
6. Maintain corporate standards and compliance requirements.
7. High School Diploma is required.
Minimum 1 year of related collections for financial services experience.
Proven job stability
Attention to detail
Quick problem solving ability
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the Log In button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the Create Account button to complete the application.
Please select the Alliance/North Fort Worth when starting your application.