Kitters/Packers for Oil and Gas Warehouse
Fort Worth, TX 76106 | Immediate Start - TempToFT
Do you thrive in a warehouse environment?
Are you interested in working in the Oil and Gas Industry?
This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a GREAT company right here in Fort Worth!
Job Title: Kitter/Packer
Location: Saginaw/North Fort Worth
Schedule: 2:30pm- midnight Monday - Friday, plus overtime when necessary
Preassembling individual items into ready-to-ship kits
Reads customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
Conveys materials and items from receiving or kitting areas to storage or other designated areas
Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as: size, type, style, or product code
Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items
Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Recent warehouse experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good, verifiable work history
- High School Diploma or GED
- Lifting up to 40lbs
- Must be able to work on Saturdays and work approximately 10 hours of overtime occasionally
- Criminal background check and drug screen will be conducted
APPLY FOR THIS JOB NOW!
1. Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application
2. After completing the Online Application, come to the Watauga office to interview with a recruiter, please bring updated Resume! Interviews Monday-Thursday between 9am and 11am.
CornerStone Staffing - Watauga
6700 Denton Hwy, Ste I
Watauga, TX 76148