Quality Inspector II for Oil and Gas Company
Fort Worth, TX 76108 | DirectHire
Experienced Quality Inspector needed for Oil & Gas Company! LET US GET YOU TO WORK!
We are looking for candidates with Quality Inspector experience in a Manufacturing setting!
Job Title: Quality Inspector II- Direct Hire
Location: Fort Worth
Pay: Up $19-$22/hr (based on experience)
2nd shift- 3:30pm- 11pm, Monday-Friday plus overtime and Saturdays
**must be able to train on first shift**
The Quality Inspector II will be responsible for inspecting incoming materials, first articles, and in-process and final inspections. Will use various gauges and hand tools including calipers, micrometers and protractors to validate dimensions, features and other characteristics of prototype and production components, subassemblies, and finished goods for conformance to customer, engineering, and company quality requirements.
Including but not limited to:
Use and read analog and digital inspection tools, instruments, and gauges including indicators, calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, and other equipment as necessary to validate the quality of product
Must have the ability to perform most inspection tasks with little or no assistance
Must have working knowledge of surface plate layout and dimensional inspection techniques; GD&T experience a plus
Inspect product to determine compliance with order specifications, engineering drawings, and company quality requirements
Review company records, such as inspection reports, certificates of compliance, material test reports, and nonconformance reports to determine results of quality tests
Read and interpret engineering drawings
Record inspection results, generate inspection reports, and mark stamp of approval
Prepare rejection reports as necessary
Weld inspection experience a plus
NDE experience (MT/UT) a plus
- Recent Quality Inspector experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to use micrometers, calipers and protractors
- Must have first article inspection experience
- Faro Arm Probe Calibration experience a plus
- ASQ CQI or CQT certification a plus
- Mechanical aptitude
- Stable, favorable, recent work history
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to read and understand instructions and memos and write simple memos
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Standing/walking for 8-12 hr shift
- Lifting 50lbs
- Ability to stoop, bend, reach
Application Process Includes:
Recent related experience
To Apply for this Job:
1. Click the Apply Online button at the top of this page, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I have a username and password and want to log in button to add yourself as a candidate to this job.
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the I need to register button to complete the application
2. After completing the Online Application, come to the Watauga office to interview with a recruiter, please bring updated Resume! Interviews Monday-Thursday between 9am and 11am.
6700 Denton Hwy, Ste I
Watauga, TX 76148