Fort Worth, TX 76137 FW
CornerStone has partnered with an established electrical supply company in Fort Worth seeking an
organized and versatile Receptionist. If this is you...APPLY TODAY!!!
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Fort Worth, TX 76137
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5pm
Job Description:A highly organized, reliable, flexible receptionist with exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls, while delivering quality service and creating a positive caller experience
- Assist with daily ticket orders for the warehouse (organize sell/ship orders)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be extremely organized with a high level of initiative and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills: ability to understand, interpret and work with data
- Ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Advanced computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft programs (including but not limited to Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
'Must Have' Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Prior work experience required, customer service experience preferred.
50 WPM; Good keyboard and computer skills.
Good telephone communication; courtesy and professionalism.
Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with good grammar.
Must be reliable with consistent attendance and punctuality.
Microsoft Word & Excel
To Apply for this Job:
Click the Apply Online button, then:
If you are currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the Log In button to add yourself as a candidate to this job
If you are NOT currently registered with CornerStone Staffing, click the Create Account button to complete the application.